Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Hallowiener!


Petsmart had a little Howl-o-ween party for puppies. I still find it hard to believe that Dharma didn't win the costume contest!


Maybe it was because she kept taking her crayon-point hat off? It did make her look a bit like a gnome, but it earned her plenty of noms. I think her little tummy was pooched out after the party, she got so many treats!

Now that's how you celebrate Howl-o-ween!

So, which is cuter: the crayon or the Tootsie Roll? Which should I put on her for October 31st?


4 comments:

elizabeth said...

That costume is wonderful! She definitely should have won. The Tootsie Roll costume is great too, but I vote for the crayon this year.

Cerise said...

I think there was some sort of inexplicable bias against home-made costumes.

TemporaryLibrarian said...

Of course it was a PINK crayon!

Cerise said...

But of course!