Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Double Dachshund Dose!



To make up for the long dearth of daily doxies, here is a double dose. Kind of like the Daily Double on Jeopardy. I may be a crazy person who dresses her dog up in clothes, but my mother is definitely enabling my bad habit. She made Dharma a tiny bandanna. People keep asking "How old is he?" when they see tiny Dharma, so my mother made her a pink bandanna. Real bandannas are far too big for her, they look like superhero capes on her! (Her superhero alter ego is known as Hyper Pup, who can ALMOST fly at top speed.)

Dharma liked the pink one so much, my mother (not known for her moderation) made her a little Halloween bandanna, too. It has glitter on it, so now the whole living room (and the whole puppy) is festively dusted with glitter.


Now, I just have to make Dharma's Halloween costume. . .

1 comment:

girl_in_greenwood said...

Look, doxie 'tocks! It's not to late to send her to Cute Overload for 'Tocktober! :D