Monday, October 27, 2008

Walkin' in a Wiener Wonderland

This week it has finally started to feel like fall. So Dharma has been wearing her little coats. This pink one is from Emilie's mom. It says "Puppy Love." (It could also say "Crazy Human!" but that would be redundant.)


Dharma wore her jacket for a Winter Wonderland themed photo shoot. The hood is cute, but it doesn't really fit over her ears. So it is purely decorative.



Which picture do you think we should use for our Christmas cards? I think the Christmasy one is cuter and very festive, but the Arctic one is nice and non-denominational.

Once you decide which Presidential Candidate to vote for, you can vote on our Christmas card picture.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

I like them both, but I'm voting for the Arctic picture, because I like Dharma's pose and expression in that one.

Cerise said...

I think she looks pensive in the Arctic photo. Can dogs look pensive? Maybe she is wondering why we are doing this to her. You need to vote fast, the special offer on photo cards ends on the 29th!

TemporaryLibrarian said...

Oh the furry hood, the noble pose, the touch of pink - I'm voting for Artic dog

girl_in_greenwood said...

I like the Christmas + fireplace dog, personally. And I'm so glad you enjoyed my link to the Sedaris column. :)