Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for the dogs in my life. What is Dharma thankful for? She says:

1. I am thankful for the special noms I got today. Yum!

2. I am thankful for my cute little clothes that keep me warm.

Don't we look fashionable?

3. I am (usually) thankful for my foster-brother, Manfred. Even if he steals all the best toys and body-checks me when we play football together. (Brothers are like that, I guess.)

On your mark... Get set...

4. I am thankful it is not raining today. But I wish it were sunny. I always wish it were sunny.

Plenty of sun to share.

5. I am thankful for the soft little pink brush Mommy got for me.

6. I am thankful for my Mommy, who cuddles me.

Snore...

7. I am thankful for my Daddy, who plays with me.

Wrestling!

8. I am thankful for my squeaky ball, my favoritest toy.

9. I am thankful for my cute little puppy bed, where I can hide my favorite ball.


10. But I am more thankful when I get to sleep in the big bed.

And I think it is almost time to go get into the big bed, where we can all cuddle together.

No comments: