Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I, Dharma, am here with a very important public service announcement. My Mommy tells me it is now Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You should all do self-exams and make sure your doctor checks you annually. Yes, boys, too. I bet it is much easier for you to do self-exams, because you have hands. Just imagine doing that with a paw! All the other famous models and celebrities are trying to bring awareness to this important issue, so I feel obligated to join in.

Proudly modeling the Breast Cancer Warrior Scarf.

This is a very serious matter. I am quite fond of snoozing on my Mommy's chest. It would be most uncomfortable if it got all lumpy--or even went away. And my little aunt, Holly, had breast cancer. Yes, even doxies can get it! She is doing well now, but it is very scary. If you get your female pets fixed before they first go in to heat, it reduced their risk of getting breast cancer to almost zero. Two important issues in one! No wonder I look so serious in my photo shoot.

Save the ta-ta's. All of them.

No comments: