Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday!

I, Dharma, would like to tell you about my Mommy's birthday. It was a pretty big deal. I can't wait until I get to have a birthday, too! (By the way, it is at the end of May. Hint, hint.)

She had lots of gifts to open, so I helped her with a few of them. Just so she wouldn't get too tired.

Tissue paper tastes funny!

She got to open one gift early (so she could take it with her on vacation.) It came with this pretty little bow, which she was going to just throw away.

Pretty Puppy

I even got her a birthday present. She seemed to like it, even though it is so silly I can barely stand to look at it.

Hula Hound

On her actual birthday, she was on a "crooze." I don't know exactly what that is, but it seems to involve suitcases. I don't like suitcases.

Lotsa Luggage

And this "crooze" thing involves lots of eating. I do approve of eating. She had steak for her birthday dinner. I hope I get some of that for my birthday! She also got to eat multiple desserts. I think that is FIVE different desserts. But I'm not sure, I'm not very good at counting that high.

Yum!


2 comments:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

A very happy birthday to your lovely person, Dharma, and we will all be looking forward to seeing what your own birthday brings.

elizabeth said...

Happy birthday! And that picture of Dharma tasting the paper is the cutest ever.