Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paper puppies

This is my new favorite Etsy shop (which is, really, saying quite a lot!) Paper crafts! Doxies! Corgis! Hedgehogs! Silly puns! They have it all. I love it. I wonder if Dharma would like a dachshund paper doll?

As Dharma hinted, her birthday is coming up soon! She will be turning 5, and we plan to have a big puppy party for her. We will invite her puppy and human friends. (Yes, Socks, you are invited.)

The party for Dharma's second birthday.


Do you have any suggestions for her party? Games, treats, decorations, playlist, prizes? I think another dachshund birthday cake is a must, don't you?

A real chocolate doxie.



3 comments:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

Socks is excitedly making party plans. "Treats!" she says. "More treats! ...and, um, guests don't have to dress up, do they?"

elizabeth said...

I love that Etsy store! The merdogs are so great. And there are black cats!

Cerise said...

Don't worry, Socks, the party is strictly "come as you are." I think Dharma might wear a bandana. She has one that says something like "birthday girl." And, yes, treats! What are your favorite treats?