Friday, May 18, 2012

So busy!

So much has been going on lately that I, Dharma, have not had time to write any posts.  My mommy is done with her semester.  That is great, now she can spend more time rubbing my belly and taking me for walks!  She is going to be home all summer.  No more grading (I try to help her, but it is very tiring work.)

I give Mommy a helping hound.

We are getting ready for my party next weekend.  I am very excited, but Mommy won't let me have any of the treats or toys or even the streamers to play with.  I have to wait until the party.  At least she promised me no balloons.  I HATE balloons.  Grrrrrr.

Making my escape from the scary balloons.

And, most exciting of all, we got another foster puppy!  This one is not a dachshund.  Which is unfortunate, because everyone knows doxies are the bestest.  But he is about my size and is suitably impressed by my importance.  I may be able to train him.  He lets me steal his food when Mommy isn't looking.  And he lays at my feet when we snuggle Mommy in the big bed.  His name is Titus.  And he is a chihuahua.  Or at least mostly chihuahua.  

Titus in profile.  His legs are so long!

He is still a little timid.  He likes to cuddle Mommy, but he is a little afraid of Derek.  I don't understand it, Derek is such a softie.  Well, just one more thing Titus needs to work on.  But it has been so hot that neither of us feels like working much at all.  Yawn...

Two melted puppies.

No comments: