Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Puppy Party!

Not to brag, but my birthday party was AWESOME!  It was the best party I have ever been to, anyway.  I got all dressed up, and I was very excited.

Don't I look pretty?  I feel pretty!

It was hard to wait for the party to start.  

There were lots of treats, for puppies and for humans.  (It is important to be considerate of all your guests, especially when the humans might share their treats.)

There were festive decorations.


There was a cake that looked like me, a truly chocolate dachshund.


There were presents!  I love opening presents!

And, best of all, there were lots of doggies to play with!
Jennifer brought Eugene, the crazy chihuahua.  Titus was so glad to see her, his foster Mommy.  Eugene, not so much.  Too bad he and Titus don't get along.

Kisses!

This is Sabine.  She runs The Nest, which is full of dogs like Manfred.  Here are Waldi and Jack, trying to help me persuade her to pass us more pumpkin muffins.  It worked!  Nom, nom, nom.



Even shy little Titus made some new friends.  This is Carrie, she is very nice.  I think Titus has a crush!



We had such fun, it wore me out.  The mark of a great party.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

It looks like such a fun party! The cake is amazing. I love the eyebrows!

Cerise said...

Dharma says: Thanks! I thought the cake was lovely, but my Mommy said I couldn't eat any of it. Oh, well, I got plenty of pumpkin pupcakes, instead. My Mommy says my eyebrows look like peanuts. Is that a compliment?