Thursday, May 24, 2012

Titus

This is me, Dharma, again.  I would like to tell you a little bit more about my foster-brother, Titus.

Titus eyes the camera suspiciously.  Not a very experienced model, is he?

My humans say Titus is a chihuahua:
A chihuahua.  (Not Titus.)

They tell me this is a kind of dog found in Mexico.  But I also heard they come from California.

See?  California.

Titus might be a mix...part chihuahua and part something else.  What might he be?

This is a fennec fox.  It looks kind of like Titus, especially the ears and nose.



This is something called a Gremlin.  It looks a bit like Titus, too.  




This is a red panda.  It looks lots like Titus.  The ears, the nose, the tongue!  And the colors.


A meerkat, like Timon.

Now we're getting somewhere!  Titus looks more like a meerkat than anything else.  The coloring.  The black nose.  The brown eyes, with eyeliner around them.  (That smokey eye look is so in this season!)  The tiny snout.  The ears might be a little small, but I think this meerkat is folding his ears back.  More evidence:

Meerkat belly.

Titus belly.

Yes, he is definitely part meerkat.  And, strictly for comparison purposes:

Doxie belly.

Nope, he is definitely not a dachshund.  But we like him anyway.  






No comments: