Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My crazy humans

Dharma here. Today, I would like to tell you about my parents (my adoptive parents, that is, Emilie and Derek.) I know that all kids say this, but I think my parents might be crazy. Even considering the fact that they are human, they do such strange things.

They wear clothes when it is very, very hot outside. Derek even wore a dress shirt and tie when it was over 100!
My parents went to Las Vegas, in August, then they dressed up and went outside. Geez!

If you must wear clothes, why can't they be those nice, soft pajama things? The ones you don't mind if I shed on?
Me and Mommy, in our comfy pajamas (I am checking the box for contraband sausages.)

And you wear such silly outfits, too. Not only do my parents dress me in silly clothes, they also wear them, too. Why is this?

See? Crazy!

Why do they spend money on things you can't eat or play with or chew? Mommy has dozens of shoes, but she won't let me chew on any of them. And she only has two feet, not four. Surely she has a few extras I could munch on.

My humans keep bringing home bags of stuff with no dog food or toys in there. This is unacceptable. Mommy went to the Antique Mall, and all she bought was some tiny little dishes. They are kind of pretty, but they certainly aren't big enough to hold even a small, dachshund-sized snack.

Mommy's fancy dishes. She has lots of little "salts." See them on the middle shelf? Tiny!


Even crazier, I overheard my parents talking about possibly "fostering" another dog. And I know there is no way they could return the dog when the time came. They would want to keep it. As if I am not enough dog for them. Hmmph! I had better go stir up some trouble to keep my parents occupied. Maybe Booger Dog could give me some advice.

Lookin' for trouble. Is it Dharma...or Booger Dog?

No comments: