Thursday, August 4, 2011

Big news!

Having conclusively proven that puppies are the mostest bestest things in the whole wide world, I, Dharma, have some news.

We are fostering another doxie. My mommy says that is like having a foreign exchange student. She will stay with us for a little while, we will teach her proper manners, and then she will move on to live with someone else. I, Dharma, have my doubts about the "moving on" part.

This is Maddie. She is 5 months old.

Of course she's cute. She is a dachshund. She is very playful. Here we are playing together:

Maddie (left) and Dharma.

And I am very tired now, so this will be a short post.

If you know of a very good home for little Maddie, you can contact The Nest.


1 comment:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

You are a good dog to share your people and stuff with a little stranger!