Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bored fur-baby

I, Dharma, am now bored. Maddie is gone. I have napped a lot since she left.

Power napping.

At first it was nice, kind of peaceful. But now, I sort of miss her. I have chewed on all my toys. Rearranged my bed. And I even tried to dig a hole in the floor (unsuccessfully.) Now, I am bored.

And annoyed: Mommy went to work today. I thought I had gotten her trained to stay home with me all day! I worked on it all summer. And then, just like that, she goes back to teaching. She was gone for almost six hours today! Hmmph. She really needs to get her puppy priorities straight.

She says that she works so we can buy noms and toys. But what good are toys if you don't have anyone to play with?


Maybe we need another foreign exchange puppy...

Double-cute puppies!

No comments: