Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Puppies are better than men

To be fair, I will now explain why puppies are better than men, too. Aren't you glad, I, Dharma am here to tell you these things?

1. We don’t need to shave. And we are never prickly or stubbly if we don’t.

2. Dogs don’t sweat. Well, technically our paws can sweat, but we don’t even HAVE armpits!

3. You can pick out all our clothes. So you will never be embarrassed to be seen with us.


Bloomers?!? Mommy, what were you thinking?

4. We don’t leave our dirty socks and underwear on the floor. In fact, if you leave yours on the floor, we just might make off with it.


Must be Booger Dog.

5. We don’t care about watching sports. We will never ignore you just because the game is on. If you want to throw us a ball, on the other hand…

6. We will never complain about your housekeeping. To us, your floor is always clean enough to eat off of!

Nom!

7. Doggies love to cuddle. In fact, we will cuddle all day and all night. Snore…


I am helping Mommy work on the computer.

8. We don’t drink out of the carton. Honestly, that is just because we can’t open the refrigerator. Darn opposable thumbs! Why don't they make refrigerators with doggie doors?

9. We will never gripe about your cooking. And we will help you clean up the kitchen floor when you are done. Crunch, crunch. You may never need to sweep again!

I am helping Mommy. Like my hoodie?

10. We really are that into you. We will never stop loving you. Doggies never lie about love. Although we might lie about who made that mess on the carpet…

Here I am, trying to give my Mommy a hug.

Note: For those of you with less well-behaved dogs, Emilie clarifies: Dharma is not trying to be intimate with my arm. She is actually trying to pull off my pink velvet gauntlet to play with it. She loves this velvet belly dance outfit because it is so soft. Sort of like fur. And wouldn't the world be a better place if more people wore gauntlets? Dharma and I think so!


1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I'm convinced by all three arguments! I want a puppy!