Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bye-bye, Maddie

Yes, Maddie has found her forever family! I, Dharma, am a little lonely, but mostly happy. My mommy says she is going to a very good home, where they will love her and spoil her. And maybe things will get back to normal around her. I hope they are ready for Maddie, she is quite a handful!

One night last week, it got kind of chilly. In an on-going attempt to civilize Mad Maddiekins, Mommy dressed us in little puppy pajamas. I don't think Maddie liked hers.

Or maybe Maddie just liked my pajamas better?

So, instead, we decided to share a nice, snuggly blanket. Maddie is quite warm and soft, when she holds still. Once she fell asleep, we curled up together...


And then cuddled even closer...

Maddie and I became very close during her visit.

It was so nice, we even cuddled some when it wasn't cold.

I shared the sunbeam with Maddie.

I think we finally taught her to play nicely with other doggies. Most of the time. Mommy said she will have other doggies to play with in her new home. Good luck, doggies!


3 comments:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

It must have been hard to say bye to Maddie, but I'm glad she has a great forever home. Is another foster puppy in the future?

Cerise said...

It was hard, but it sounds like she will be happy where she went. I think there might be another puppy foster in our future. Maybe after a few weeks' rest.

Cerise said...

I miss Maddie, and I think Dharma does, too. It's time to foster another puppy, isn't it?